The Baler /Compactor Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of recycling equipment, controls, and other components purchased by customers. This position works independently to ensure the highest level of quality and customer service satisfaction.
The Field Service Technician will have an understanding of electrical, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Travel to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all recycling equipment and controls for customer organizations.
- Utilize recycling equipment manuals, technical documents, internal, and vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Complete and submit proper documentation related to the status of the machine issues, repairs, and/or installations to the company office as well as customers.
- Promote and perform preventative maintenance on customer’s recycling equipment.
- Conduct after-sales technical support and machine maintenance training to customers.
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of the recycling equipment industry and product lines represented by the company.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Organized and professional attitude.
- Basic understanding of electrical, and hydraulic schematics; ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Excellent technical, communications, and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Depends on Experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift (Overtime Available)
- High school or equivalent
- Electrical School (Preferred)
- One base location
- Drive to work sites via Company Vehicle
Apply by submitting your information below: